To benefit as much as possible from wearing Align Footwear® insoles, please find the advice and instructions (below). We wish to help you to get the best of your insoles:
What to do:
- First, exchange your existing insoles with Align Footwear® insoles. For best possible effect, we recommend that you remove e.g. an existing soft insole – even if the shoe is roomy enough for both insoles.
- You can wear Align Footwear® insoles in all your footwear – although preferably with a heel back (also known as a heel counter).
- Wear Align Footwear® insoles in both the left and right shoe. This is important even if you pronate or supinate only with one foot.
- We recommend that you wear Align Footwear® insoles for only 4-5 hours the first day and then increase to 5-6 hours the next day, 6-7 on the third day, and so on.
Do you pronate or supinate excessively, or have you ever broken your leg? You may find that you have the following symptoms when you start using the Align Footwear® insoles:
- Hot calf muscles, or a warm feeling spreading up your leg
- Cramp in your legs and feet during the first days of use
- Sore feet.
Please note that our sizing is generous.
We recommend therefore that you order your insoles one size smaller than your shoe size. For example, if you normally wear European size 40 shoes, insoles in European size 39 will fit best.
The benefits of wearing Align Footwear® insoles come from the heel part. You can read more about our insoles’ technology at: www.alignfootwear.co.uk . It does not matter if your toes extend slightly beyond the edge of the insole at the front. In fact, you are unlikely to notice this.
We always recommend that you measure the foot and get the right size of insoles. If, even so, you receive the wrong size, we will be pleased to exchange the insoles. NB: You pay the cost of returning the insoles to us. Align Footwear® then covers the cost of sending a replacement pair of insoles. This means that we go 50/50 on the cost of returned goods.
|Sizes for men|
|UK||5 – 5½||6 – 6½||7 – 7½||8 – 8½||9 – 9½||10 – 10½||11 – 11½||12 – 12½||13 – 13½|